Stress management course – for employees
The stress management course aims to equip you, as an employee, to prevent and manage stress.
The course focuses on:
- Understanding stress – causes, types.
- Symptoms of stress, and warning signs of early stress symptoms.
- How to prevent stress – work routines, signs to be aware of, etc.
- How to best recover from stress.
- Your experiences with stress.
- How to manage your job and collaboration with your manager if you are affected by stress.
- How to best return fully to work after complete or partial sick leave.
Target group: Employees/staff at all levels in public and private organisations. This course focuses on stress from an employee perspective. If you, as a manager or project leader, are seeking knowledge and tools concerning managerial stress management and stress-affected employees, please see Stress management course – for managers.
Form: Presentations, discussions, and group work.
Number of participants: Max 15.
Duration: 1 day, and a 2-hour follow-up meeting.
The courses are arranged as both open courses and, for larger companies, as closed courses, customised to the specific organisation.